The Project Group (PG) of EuRR-Bone is composed of all work package members and the members of the working groups. Each member of the Project Group will have one vote.
The main tasks of the PG are:
- Grant proper implementation of the partners’ respective rights and obligations in accordance with the contractual framework of the project and the Consortium Agreement,
- Decide upon withdrawal, inclusion and exclusion of participants to the project,
- Take preliminary decisions on the amendment of the Consortium Agreement,
- Agree on procedures and policies in accordance with the Grant Agreement for dissemination of foreground,
- Approve the provisional budgets, discuss and approve the annual executive budget and cost claims prepared by the Project Governing Board including the reimbursements to the partners.
The Project Group meets once a year.