For e-REC (and the Core Registry) a new stronger password is now required. You need to revise your password with the following criteria:
- Password must be at least 8 characters
- Password must contain both lower and upper case letters
- Password must contain at least one numeric character
- Password must contain at least one of the following symbols: @ # ! ? € $ £ % & _ + – ~
For the Core Registry the same password as e-REC should be used. In addition for the Core Registry we have introduced 2 factor authentication. This requires the use of an authenticator app like Free OTP, Google authenticator.
- Scan the QR code that appears on the set-up screen
- Enter the 6 digit PIN into the box on the set-up screen.
- To log in after setting up OTP you will need both your password and the current 6 digit PIN provided by your authenticator app.
- If you are not able to scan the QR code please use the Manual Entry Key in the OTP application on your mobile device.
If you have any difficulties using 2 factor authentication, please contact Jillian.Bryce@glasgow.ac.uk
EuRR-Bone @ conferences:
Missed EuRR-Bone @ECTS 2021?:
P194: The european registry for rare bone and mineral conditions (EuRR-Bone): first year experience of the use of an e-reporting tool. Abstract Presenter: A.L. Priego Zurita, Netherlands.
Poster is now available in the document library
Twitter time line
EuRR-Bone Kick off!
As from 01-04-2020 we are official! The first part of the EuRR-Bone project is launched and centers can start registering for Rare Bone and Mineral Conditions.